- Carbon bikes with 15-year warrantyThanks to our carefully manufactured process, all frames are guaranteed for 15 years.
- Over 50,000 satisfied customersSince 2005, we have sold over 50,000 bikes in Europe and millions more worldwide.
- Bicycle directly from the manufacturerBuying a bike directly from the manufacturer guarantees you the best price and customer service.
- Electronic service bookEach bike has a unique QR code. This allows you to find out the owner and service history of the bike online.
- Sava safe boxSafe delivery of your bike in a special re-usable box.
Light and strong frame
Carbon is the best material for your bike. Because it's strong, yet torsionally rigid and its strength remains the same over time. In addition, it perfectly absorbs vibrations and vibrations when riding. HFS Carbon T700 has a tensile strength of 4900 MPa. Density 1.80 g/cm2. Fibre diameter 7 μm.
Quiet ride without vibration
The carbon fork on the gavel bike makes for a quiet and comfortable ride not only on perfectly paved roads, but also on rougher surfaces. The carbon fork absorbs some of the vibrations and you can better enjoy your ride.
Safe stop at any time
Disc brakes are practically a necessity on gravel bikes. You will appreciate them especially in the wet, in the rain or in the mud, where they are much more effective than conventional caliper brakes. Hydraulics allow for less braking force and the brake can be easily adjusted. The discs have a diameter of 140 mm.
Shimano quality parts
A all-round gravel bike with a carbon frame for daily commuting, but also for fast rides around the countryside off the tarmac. The Shimano 105 precision groupset along with hydraulic disc brakes ensure safe braking in all weather and terrain.
The 40 mm tyre width ensures sufficient ground clearance and at the same time a relatively pleasant rolling resistance. So you don't have to worry about driving on a forest path, nor will you be toiling unnecessarily on the road. This tyre is also ideal for the city on cobbles and kerbs.
Simple online registration of your bike serves as a theft prevention tool. You can easily identify the real owner of your bike anytime and anywhere.
|Délka sedlové trubky (mm)
|Efektivní délka horní trubky (mm)
|Délka hlavové trubky (mm)
|Úhel hlavové trubky
|Délka řetězové vzpěry (mm)
|Střední výška (mm)
|Usazení středového složení (mm)